Sunyata Aikido Dojo - Heggedal
- Adult as well as children and youth training is from 16 March 2021
- completely closed until 14 April 2021 due to the corona and the authorities’ directive (We can train outside but it is not relevant for us now).
- we apologize to our members for this situation, but we do what we have to and follow the directive from the authority. : Link to Sunyata Facebook
- Corona rules
- In Sunyata Aikido Dojo in Heggedal, we follow corona measures and regulation until further notice from the authorities.
- Do you have the slightest symptom of a cold. Do not come, wash your hands, keep your distance!
- Weapon training outdoors is carried out whenever possible (in corona times)
- Due to the corona situation, adults train with weapons outside whenever possible and legally. With weapons training we can keep a limit of 2 meters. The training takes place outside the Dojo. Bring your own weapons! Contact Mouliko before attending so we can maintain the maximum number of participants.
- Regular Aikido training is closed as it involves “body contact”.
Directions to Sunyata Aikido Dojo in Heggedal (click here). Heggedal is located about 25 km outside Oslo.
Sunyata Aikido Dojo in Heggedal is subject to Aikido Kobayashi Dojo, with Yasuo Kobayashi Shoshihan and Sensei Hiroaki Kobayashi (7.dan). Head coach Mouliko Halén (7th Dan) has been training Aikido since 1973 and founded Sunyata Aikido Dojo in 1984.
The dojo has previously been located in various places in Oslo, but has since 2010 been located in Heggedal. Our Aikido Dojo in Heggedal has many highly ranked instructors and practitioners.
Morihei Ueshiba Osensei (1883 - 1969) is the founder of Aikido. He has been an inspiration to the world’s Aikido instructors and practitioners.
Our instructors are,
- Yasuo Kobayashi Shoshihan
- Hiroaki Kobayashi sensei 7 dan
- Mouliko Halén 7 dan dojo cho
- Matei Ionescu 3 dan
- Remy Helgesen 2 dan
- André Walgren kid training