Sunyata Aikido Dojo - Heggedal
- From Monday 18 January, training for children and young people will begin.
- Monday 17.30-18.30 Children, 6-12 years and 18.30-19.30 Youth, 13-16 years
- Wednesday 18.00-19.00 Children, 6-13 years (All)
- Corona rules
- In Sunyata Aikido Dojo in Heggedal, we follow corona measures and regulation until further notice from the authorities.
Do you have the slightest symptom of a cold. Do not come, wash your hands, keep your distance!
Directions to Sunyata Aikido Dojo in Heggedal (click here). Heggedal is located about 25 km outside Oslo.
Sunyata Aikido Dojo in Heggedal is subject to Aikido Kobayashi Dojo, with Yasuo Kobayashi Shoshihan and Sensei Hiroaki Kobayashi (7.dan). Head coach Mouliko Halén (7th Dan) has been training Aikido since 1973 and founded Sunyata Aikido Dojo in 1984.
The dojo has previously been located in various places in Oslo, but has since 2010 been located in Heggedal. Our Aikido Dojo in Heggedal has many highly ranked instructors and practitioners.
Morihei Ueshiba Osensei (1883 - 1969) is the founder of Aikido. He has been an inspiration to the world’s Aikido instructors and practitioners.
Our instructors are,
- Yasuo Kobayashi Shoshihan
- Hiroaki Kobayashi sensei 7 dan
- Mouliko Halén 7 dan dojo cho
- Matei Ionescu 3 dan
- Remy Helgesen 2 dan
- André Walgren kid training